Wednesday, February 3, 2021

102 Elm Way, Kerrville, TX   78028

Property Site:  https://tour.usamls.net/102-Elm-Way-Kerrville-TX-78028

I am sitting on almost an acre, right outside of town and I'm partially updated. I have tile and simulated wood floors with new windows, newer appliances and AC (2018) ,and a roof (2017) , I will make the perfect family home with backyard entertaining and lots of room to play. Currently I have an above ground pool with new deck, and my owner wants to keep it, but will sell it with the house if you want it. I also have a huge patio, with a small hut and a storage shed for all the pool toys. I have an open living/kitchen/dining concept with 3 bed/2baths down one hallway and the Master with EnSuite and huge walk-in closet on the opposite end of the house. What's not to love about me?

Bedrooms:  4
Bathrooms:  3
Approximate square feet:  1,946
Price:  $315,000
MLS ID #103013

For more information about this property, please contact Kari Bock at 830-459-0045

See more listings at:  remaxkerrville.com

No comments:

Post a Comment